meta name="6qcv3eOI" content="4779df77-1217-475a-a3dd-149112a3b4c9"

Tuesday 23 December 2014

I didn’t pay any money to feature Chris Brown –Wizkid.


 
Confident, playful and down-to-earth are some of the words that best describe the person of Ayo Balogun, popularly known as Wizkid. Over the years, the Wizkid brand has evolved meteorically. From E.M.E’s top act to Star Boy boss and working with Disturbing London, an international label.
In this interview with MERCY MICHAEL, the vibrant young man speaks on working with Tuface, Chris Brown as he talks about his five-year plan for Star Boy, career and other things.
read what he said;
You talked about doing a song with Chris Brown, when is it dropping? And did you pay for it?
Yeah, yeah I have a song with Chris Brown. Done actually; we are shooting the video in about two or three weeks. It’s going to drop early next year. Did I pay to do it? No, no payment at all. I don’t pay anyone for collaborations men. I’ve never paid for collaboration because I’m confident of the type of music that I make.
I believe this is no surprise to most of us here though, Chris and Wizzy has been friends for long and i think they have inspired each other in many ways.

No comments:

Post a Comment